0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 4, 2013 under Featured, PC Gaming, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
GAME stores have teamed up with EA games to offer gamers the chance to play Dead Space 3 before it's release - as soon as the 6th - at varying locations around the country at a store "lock-in." Along with the games themselves, players will have access to snacks and drinks provided by staff, but you'll have to be over 18 and entrance is given out on a first come, first served basis - so if your'... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Karin E. Skoog on April 12, 2012 under PC Gaming, PC News
Ever think Facebook would get console games like Dead Rising and Saints Row? Social networking games have just reached a new level. Gaikai is a company that uses cloud gaming to run games through the internet. As of this week, Gaikai allows Facebook users to try seven games – Saints Row – The Third, Dead Rising 2 – Off the Record, Magicka, Sniper – Ghost Warrior, The Witcher 2 – Ass... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Karin E. Skoog on January 14, 2012 under Playstation 3
There are many organizations that work toward the promotion of videogames, which is apparent in the emersion of video games in new sectors, such as museums and symphony halls. Maybe someday there will be just as many organizations promoting video games as producing them. You never know. One such organization is worth bringing up, as its upcoming event will be of interest to gamers worldwid... more.
5 CommentsPosted by Max Smolaks on October 10, 2011 under Featured, PC Gaming, PC News, PS3 News, Playstation 3, X360 News, Xbox 360
The developers of the post-apocalyptic third-person RPG are conducting an unusual experiment. Anyone will be able to pre-order the game for just $1. If the number of pre-orders will hit 10 million, all those who spared a buck will get Afterfall: inSanity (plus the soundtrack) for this ridiculous price. As an added bonus, NEG will give 10% of the proceeds to charity. If they don't hit the 10 mil... more.
4 CommentsPosted by Terry Franklin on January 26, 2011 under Featured, PC Reviews
I was a huge fan of the first Dead Space game, the eerie atmosphere and horror style shocks had me jumping at every corner. I also felt a certain kinship with retired engineer Isaac Clarke, he wasn't a gun totting steroid injected one man army - more a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. Three years have passed since the last venture into the realms of outer space and Isaac Clarke has alm... more.
- New Pokemon games show off pretty pixel aesthetic... Filed under: DS, Featured
- Voice of Dungeon Keeper hired for War for the Overworld... Filed under: Featured, PC Gaming
- Play Dead Space 3 before it’s released at GAME... Filed under: Featured, PC Gaming, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
- Sony secures patent to block second hand games... Filed under: Featured, Playstation 3
- Hammerpoint producer Titov apologises over The War Z... Filed under: Featured, PC Gaming
- New improved GoldenEye 007 ... Filed under: Featured, PS3 News, Playstation 3, Wii, Wii News, X360 News, Xbox 360
- Dark Souls Preview... Filed under: Featured, PS3 News, Playstation 3, X360 News, Xbox 360
- Mass Effect 3 – Eurogame... Filed under: Featured, PC Gaming, PC Previews, PS3 News, Playstation 3, X360 News, Xbox 360
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensi... Filed under: Featured, PC Gaming, PC Previews, PS3 News, Playstation 3, X360 News, Xbox 360
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ... Filed under: Featured, PC Gaming, PC Previews, PS3 News, Playstation 3, X360 News, Xbox 360