3RD Sense, proud owner of the successful gaming platform Fizzy.com and online apps developer for consumers and innovative brands worldwide, has today announced the release of "Heroic Sports Football", a new, fast-paced fantasy football game.
Heroic Sports Football is set in the year 2030, when football has highly evolved, as it has become an audience event, and players now compete against each other with whatever it takes to win, even by using weapons to overcome their opposition, with a mix of strategy and violence. In the game, players must develop a team of football rookies, create a football club and finally take over the greatest teams in the whole world, such as Heroes United, Real Violencia and Holy Citadel.
The game is a classic sports tale of underdogs and underhand tactics, where players aim to take their team to the ultimate football competition, the All World Championship.
This is the full feature list, as announced by the developing company:
- Build your own Club: Players select a team of seven players, including a fully customisable ‘Star Player’ and design their own team logo and club colours
- Play on seven different field types including Grass, Metal, Ice and Lunar
- Compete against 50 teams through five divisions – from the hapless Sunday Park League to the All World Championships
- Trade players, manage salaries and arm your team with everything from battle-axes and centurion helmets to army boots and flak-jackets
- Collect on-field power ups and dodge hazards such as spiked pits and toxic sludge.
Oliver Joyce, Creator and Designer of Heroic Sports Football for 3RD Sense commented that “With very few rules, on field fatalities and quick, hectic matches, Heroic Sports Football is the remedy against stat-heavy, lumbering football simulations. It’s football the way it should be played – pure, brutal and just plain fun. We hope that players will enjoy the breadth of Heroic Sports Football which challenges players in all aspects of football, including ball play on the field as well as the strategy of trading players, managing salaries and arming your team for do or die battles!”
The game is already available from Fizzy.com for $20.00 only. If you want to visit the official game website, please go to http://www.fizzy.com/games/heroic_sports_football.