The Book of Unwritten Tales is described as a classic Point and Click Adventure, paying homage to literature and games like World of Warcraft, Discworld, and Lord of the Rings. It is being introduced as a PC only title, let’s take a look at the teaser trailer we were sent.
The game itself has been released in Europe already, gaining much popularity from gamers and critics alike. King Art Games has decided to release a tweaked out English version due for release this Autumn. In a world torn by War, Archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin protects a dark and powerful secret. We will leave you with a few features and enhancements for the world-wide version, as detailed in the press release we received.
- an epic story with about 20 hours of gameplay
- top-notch English voice acting
- excellent character animations with fine-tuned facial animations
- numerous crazy characters – from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to moronic mummies and good-natured zombies
- an extensive game world with detailed graphics and more than 60 elaborate locations
- over 200 mind-boggling puzzles
- highly detailed zoomable 2D backgrounds with real-time 3D characters in Full HD (supports screen resolutions up to 1920×1200 pixels)
Kitguru says: Are you up for some adventure and fantasy gaming this Autumn?