Northampton, UK. 13th March 2008: Powershot Pinball Constructor for the Nintendo DS™ will be hitting the shelves at the end of this month and will be available in-store from 28th March 2008.
Oxygen Games™ is delighted to announce the video trailer for the forthcoming release of the game, which you can view right here.
In addition to this, here are some facts for the game:
- Features a table editor to design and create tables, upon which to play and challenge friends
- Sabotage your opponents by performing tricks and altering the state of the opponents’ tables; e.g. blank screen, flipper reverse, plus many more!
- Built in mini games gives players the option of achieving a higher score by completing certain tasks
- Players can use the touch screen to activate the triggers & flippers
- A selection of three pinball tables is available to choose from – each with a unique mini game and secret area
- Single player modes; Time Attack, Stylus Mode & Score Mode
- Multiplayer modes; Versus Mode, Tournament Mode & Team Battle Mode
- Network multiplayer modes (local); Versus Mode & Team Battle Mode
- Controlled via both buttons and the stylus